Before You Begin…
You can submit a new Service Request by sending an email to email@example.com. Be sure to include the following, if at all possible:
- Summarize the problem in your email subject line.
- Description of the problem in the body of your email.
- Screen shot. Screen shots are helpful.
- Error message. If you get an error message, open it up and cut/paste it into your email.
- Username that had the problem and what they were doing at the time.
Infoaxis Client Portal
You can enter and review requests directly in the Client Portal.
For more on how the portal works, watch our tutorial.
Infoaxis Weekend Support
Infoaxis Weekend Support is available from 7am to 7pm. For more information on Weekend Support or to inquire about adding it to your agreement, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you already have weekend support, please dial 201-236-3000 Option 2 and when prompted enter your weekend support access code.
If You’ve Already Submitted a Service Request:
Please use the Client Portal to check on your Service Requests. Do not send another email to check on the status of your issues. Each email sent to email@example.com starts a new Service Request.
Once you Login, you have complete visibility to your service records. If, for whatever reason, your account isn’t set up in the Partner Portal, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your desired password and we will set it up for you.
Our Process to Resolve Your Service Ticket:
Once we receive your request for support, several things happen:
- New Service Ticket: A new service ticket is generated with a ticket number that can be used to track your request via the Customer Portal.
- Automatic Acknowledgment: You get an automatic acknowledgment that your request has been received and logged.
- Ticket Processing: Once the ticket has been created we then process it to evaluate the best resource to handle the question or issue.
- Email Response: You will receive an email or phone call directly from a resource as they begin working your request; optionally we may need to contact you by phone to discuss your request prior to working on it.
- Automatic Updates: The system automatically updates you on the progress or status of the work according to the workflow rules we have set up.
Two Special Requests to You:
- Current Requests
If a ticket has been generated and you want to respond or update us about the same issue, please REPLY to the email notification you receive, rather than creating a new email. If possible, please avoid carbon copying (CC) anyone on a ticket. This allows the system to keep all related correspondence in the same ticket.
- New Issues/Un-related Requests
If you have to notify us of an un-related problem, please create a new email to email@example.com and do NOT reply to an existing case or ticket email.